HFMAudioPlayer seamless combines AVAudioPlayer and AVPlayer under one roof so you don't have to fight with multiple SDKs. In addition to this, it adds utility methods, an optional event manager, and method hooks for external device control.
- Play any file--remote or local--and don't worry about which class to create.
- Switch to the local file after downloading from the stream without a hitch.
- Connect to external device controls--including your lock screen.
- iOS 9.0+
- Xcode 8.0+
- Swift 3.0+
HFMAudioPlayer has no external dependencies at this time, and we plan to keep it that way.
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Cocoa projects.
You can install it by adding the following line to your Podfile:
Carthage is a decentralized dependency manager that builds your dependencies and provides you with binary frameworks.
We do not support Carthage at this time. Please contact us if you require Carthage support.
Swift Package Manager
Swift Package Manager is a tool for managing the distribution of Swift code. It’s integrated with the Swift build system to automate the process of downloading, compiling, and linking dependencies.
We do not support Swift Package Manager at this time. Please contact us if you require Swift Package Manager support.
For instructions on how to install the SDK manually, please contact us.
Initializing the Client
To be added.
- Add HFMAudioManager for the easiest possible integration.
- Add more HFMAudioManagerDelegate options for download requests and other utilities.
- Create formatter for NowPlayingInfo.
- Make most functions throw comprehensive errors where possible.
- Add further debug logging.
- Add better documentation.
- If you found a bug, please open an issue.
- If you would like to contribute, feel free to submit a pull request.
- If you have a feature request, please contact us.
HFMAudioPlayer is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.