HFMForms is a library to help you manage complex form layouts. It offers basic elements, a system for setting custom styles and defaults, and allows custom views used anywhere. HFMForms works utilizes
UIStackView instead of the other options out there that use
- Create a new form in seconds.
- Style your form globally or by element.
- Use your own custom views anywhere--there's no limitation.
- iOS 9.0+
- Xcode 8.0+
- Swift 3.0+
HFMForms has no external dependencies at this time, and we plan to keep it that way.
CocoaPods is a dependency manager for Cocoa projects.
You can install it by adding the following line to your Podfile:
Carthage is a decentralized dependency manager that builds your dependencies and provides you with binary frameworks.
We do not support Carthage at this time. Please contact us if you require Carthage support.
Swift Package Manager
Swift Package Manager is a tool for managing the distribution of Swift code. It’s integrated with the Swift build system to automate the process of downloading, compiling, and linking dependencies.
We do not support Swift Package Manager at this time. Please contact us if you require Swift Package Manager support.
For instructions on how to install the SDK manually, please contact us.
Initializing the Client
To be added.
- Adding an example project with basic functionality.
- Expanding the list of basic form elements.
- Streamlining the global styling process.
- Adding some extension utility methods.
We do not plan on adding any themes other than the default at this time, but we will include examples that show how to theme the forms on your own. HFMForms is meant to be a structure for building forms.
- If you found a bug, please open an issue.
- If you would like to contribute, feel free to submit a pull request.
- If you have a feature request, please contact us.
HFMForms is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.