Testing mod_parrot is tricky because its behavior depends on (at least) the following aspects:
- The configuration directives
- The request to the webserver
- The handler serving the request
- The script responding to the request
- The languages installed (and their behavior).
languages and requests are not really our business, but configuration, handlers, and script are. Thus we need a script that can setup apache with different configurations and scripts, run request and compare outputs with a known result.