Welcome to the Beacon Exchange wiki!
We are currently working on adding an Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section, a glossary for the white paper, and other supplemental information.
Please check out what we have so far!
- FAQ (frequently asked questions)
- Decentralization (providing a foundation through defining terms)
- Malicious Nodes (a little bit on dealing with bad actors)
- Opportunities (for liquidity takers and providers)
- Modules (our mental map of potential avenues for the system)
- Blockchain Primer - for potential users (pared down for non-technical folks)
- Blockchain Primer - from an economics paper (a more thorough overview and math for people who like math)
- Crypto Asset Exchange Primer - from a research division (a nice breakdown of the spectrum of decentralized digital asset exchanges in the first five pages)
- Why Front-Running is a Problem (research led by Cornell University faculty attempting to quantify the implicit costs of front-running)
Many of the sections are incomplete and noted throughout.
(All will get done eventually!)