Installed directory structure (/var/lib/cloud9)
- README.md - This file
- LICENSE - Licenses for various components used in 'bone101'
- autorun - Directory to drop scripts in to run automatically on every reboot
- examples - Directory with scripts and demos you can run on your board
- .c9 - Directory with configurations for Cloud9 IDE
Other places where bone101 gets installed
- /usr/share/bone101 - The built files for serving via the default web server
- /usr/share/applications/bone101.desktop - Icon for opening a browser to 'bone101'
- /usr/local/lib/node_modules - Libraries required by the examples other than bonescript
Building from source
git clone https://github.com/beagleboard/bone101 cd bone101 sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install jekyll make sudo make install PREFIX=/usr
To simplify style conflicts, please use the following tools to clean-up the styles:
- JS/CSS/HTML: https://www.npmjs.com/package/js-beautify version 1.5.10