HTML5 Canvas Tile Engine
This repo contains an MIT Licensed Isometric HTML5 tile engine Copyright © 2014 of Iain Hamilton.
For a list of examples and further details checkout: http://jsiso.com
Currently contained features are:
- Implements AMD through RequireJS
- Easily build complex isometric 2D.5 layouts or flat 2D layouts
- Tiled Editor format support
- Unlimited layer stacking
- Isometric heightmaps
- Auto scaling of image dimensions
- Spritesheet and individual one by one tile image loading
- RGBA tile values
- Simple Collision
- AI Pathfinding using Web Workers
- Custom built Particle Engine
- Easy fake lighting
- Player vision limiting
- Simple player device interaction
- Apply the same code accross tile formats
1: In each of the samples .html you'll see:
<script data-main="../../config.js" src="../../requirejs/require.js"></script>. If you move JsIso and RequireJs location this will require updating.
2: config.js contains the requirejs baseUrl set as "/isometric/" by default. Make sure this reflects your base path to the folder containing JsIso & RequireJS.
3: That should be everything.