Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Feel free to add to this list.
- Chrome App
- Common Lisp
- amphp/beanstalk Async beanstalk client based on Amp
- php-beanstalk c extension, multi-server support, high performance, using libbeanstalkclient
- BeansClient - PHP7.1+, 100% tests coverage
- Pheanstalk - comprehensive, rigorously unit tested, PHP 5.3+
- beanstalk - minimalistic
- Drupal - Drupal 6, 7, and 8 client, based on Pheanstalk
- bsTools - CLI management toolset for beanstalk. built on symfony and pheanstalk.
- drymekPheanstalkBundle - Pheanstalk Symfony 2 integration & Web management toolset for beanstalk.
- LeezyPheanstalkBundle - Pheanstalk Symfony 2 integration & CLI management toolset for beanstalk.
- Beanspeak - Client for Beanstalk delivered as a C-extension for PHP
- Ruby EventMachine
- Scheme (Chicken)
Make your own client API. It's easy! The 1.3 protocol doc gives a complete description of the beanstalk protocol.
Note: as of version 1.0 the protocol will remain compatible until beanstalkd 2.0. Any client written to work with a 1.x beanstalkd will also work, unchanged, with any later beanstalkd before 2.0.
You can find the bleeding-edge latest protocol.txt in git.
Are listed on this wiki page.