A Ruby implementation of metrics described in Larry Polansky's article
Morphological Metrics--henceforth referred to as MM in this documentation--
Plus some lucky bonus AI stuff.
In development. This is so pre-alpha. Don't even use this.
Here's a list of things that needs to happen before you should use this:
- Should this library have these search functions, or should they be
split into another library? Is there a standard for doing this in
- Angle. What the hell to do with angle. Combinatorial angle?
- Implement a wider variety of possibilities for adjacency functions, esp.
the notion of a variable adjacency interval.
- Additional tests for all of the metrics supplied in MM.
- Tests for important utility functions.
- Test for multimetrics.
- Test search functions.
- Improved comments
+ Better description of what different scaling methods do in different
- Should have a brief tutorial based on MM which walks through the
composition of a short piece of music.
- Possibly also a scientific computing example.
- Decide what license to use.
- Think about this