- Cross compile for 2.13. (#353 - @cddude229)
- Add CaseBraceChecker rule - braces aren't required in
caseclauses. (#305 - @evis)
- Add WhileBraceChecker rule - it's recommended to never omit braces when using
while. (#306 - @evis)
- Add ForLoopChecker rule - omit braces if you have a
yieldclause, otherwise, surround the contents with curly-braces, even if the contents are only a single line. (#303 - @Darhazer)
Fixes and improvements
- Upgrade scalariform to 0.2.10, which brings the following changes:
- Add support for multiline param groups.
- Add support for inline single case statements.
- Add trailing comma support and support for Scala 2.13.
- Allow the MethodLengthChecker to ignore empty lines. (#301 - @canoztokmak)
- Enhance RedundantIfChecker to raise violations also when the true/false statements are in braces. (#296 - @mccartney)
- Fix ProcedureDeclarationChecker rule name in the config. (#299 - @BalmungSan)
- Fix ScalaDocChecker warnings if implicit def found first in an object. (#285 - @tanishiking)
- Make MagicNumberChecker's ignore param tolerate spaces. (#289 - @lonlylocly)
- Add singleLineAllowed option to ForBraceChecker. (#287 - @marconilanna)
- Include regex parameter to HeaderMatchesChecker. (#288 - @Kuroshii)
- Add an option to NonASCIICharacterChecker to allow international characters in string literals. (#284 - @marconilanna)
- Fix NonASCIICharacterChecker to inspect the raw text. (#274 - @latkin)
- Add scala.Any and Object to the list of "object" types. (#282 - @nrinaudo)
- Fix scalastyle#279 NullPointerException when trying to create intermediate directories for output. (bb0218e - @matthewfarwell)
The artifacts for Scala 2.11, 2.12 and 2.13 are available on Maven Central:
"com.beautiful-scala" %% "scalastyle" % "1.1.0"