This is the list of changes for the PHPUnit 3.5 release series.
- Implemented TRAC-834: Refactor collection, processing, and rendering of code coverage information using the PHP_CodeCoverage component.
- Implemented TRAC-948: Add D-BUS test listener.
- Implemented TRAC-967: Only populate whitelist when code coverage is used.
- Implemented TRAC-985: Sort arrays before diff.
- Implemented TRAC-1033: Supplement commandline option
- Implemented TRAC-1038: Add
assertAttributeNotInstanceOf()as well as
- Implemented TRAC-1039: Added support for
regexpi:matcher to Selenium RC driver.
- Added support for mocking/stubbing of static methods. This requires PHP 5.3 and late static binding.
assertStringNotMatchesFormat()as well as
run-tests.php) format string matching.
- Added the
- Added support for the XML format of mysqldump to the database extension.
- Added the
<includePath>element to the
<php>section of the XML configuration file.
- Added the
verboseattribute to the
<phpunit>element of the XML configuration file.
- Added a ticket listener that interacts with the GitHub issue API.
- Added a ticket listener that interacts with the GoogleCode issue API.
- The paths in the XML configuration file can now be relative to the directory that contains the XML configuration file.
@authorannotation is now an alias for
@groupallowing to filter tests based on their authors.
PHPUnit_Extensions_SeleniumTestCase::$autoStopflag has been removed, please start Selenium RC with
--log-pmdswitches have been removed. Their functionality has been or will be merged into PHP_Depend and PHPMD. Details can be found here.
--ansiswitch has been removed, please use
--coverage-sourceswitch has been removed.
--coverage-xmlswitch has been removed, please use
--log-graphvizswitch has been removed.
--log-xmlswitch has been removed, please use
--reportswitch has been removed, please use
--skeletonswitch has been removed, please use
TestListenerimplementation that logs to PEAR::Log sinks has been removed.
- The test database functionality has been removed.
- The shared fixture functionality has been removed.
PHPUnit_Extensions_PerformanceTestCasehas been removed.
PHPUnit_Extensions_TicketListener_Trachas been removed.
PHPUnit_Framework_MockObjectwith the PHP_MockObject component.
PHPUnit_Util_FilterIteratorwith the PHP_FileIterator component.
PHPUnit_Util_Templatewith the Text_Template component.
- PHPUnit now requires PHP 5.2.7 (or later) but PHP 5.3.2 (or later) is highly recommended.