This fork is based on work done by mrdoob and rhyolight. I have restructured it heavily to suit my purposes. :)
The application is available under the MIT license. See license.txt for further information.
IMPORTANT! If you want to test the application, please give the tagged versions a go! They are considered relatively stable.
- undo (branching?)
- better background (background/texture)
- scanfill brush
Currently it provides following extra functionality:
- improved UI (pods and panels, shortcut: keys 1-6 map to given pod/panel)
- mirroring (horizontal, vertical, radial)
- additional brush options (size, alpha, jitter, mode, shading)
- brush preview
- support for multiple pages
- better palette (bounds + slots interpolated between those)
- projection (restrict stroke path during painting)
You can find more information about Harmony at http://mrdoob.com/blog/post/689.
See also http://rhyolight.posterous.com/new-brushes-for-harmony-canvas-app and the development gallery at http://picasaweb.google.fi/bebraw/Harmony .
To run, just open harmony.html in a canvas-enabled web browser. You can find hotkey listing and other goodies at /js/conf.js.