Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- SoundManager2 JS api, but uses flash for playing audio, providing spectrum data. has experimental HTML5 branch.
audiolib.js normalizing library between the two audio APIs
- has effects, synthesis, envelopes, recording and exporting
XAudioJS shim for basic audio handling between the two apis
- grant wrote an HTML5 emulator of GameBoyColor to HTML5 and uses the audio apis there
dynamicaudio.js Moz Audio Data API polyfill via flash.
- also an author of a nintendo emulator
audionode.js polyfill of Web Audio API using the moz audio data api.
- done back in july so it may not still be compatible..
- corban is one of the guys on the mozilla audio/webgl demo team
- audiodata abstraction layer for audio data api
- beatdetektor.js detects beats... and uses...
- dsp.js for its DSP action, and can work with both APIs
- Audiolet library for synthesis and composition with support for both APIs
- music.js generates notes, intervals, chords, and scales across both APIs
jsmad mp3 decoder, or rather:
- MPEG-1 demuxer
- MPEG-1 Layer III decoder
- ID3v2 reader
- Will eventually be split into io.js, mpeg1.js, mp3.js and id3v2.js
- Alac.js - An Apple Lossless decoder in the browser
- howler.js defaults to Web Audio and falls back to HTML5 Audio
- ion.Sound Small plugin for playing sounds on events
- quicksound.js small library, defaults to Web Audio API and falls back to Flash
- waud.js Web Audio Library with HTML5 audio fallback
- XSound.js This is full stack library for Web Audio API.
- JPC2000 - Chrome only
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.