Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
- The Reality of HTML5 Game Development and making money from it
- The guide to implementing 2D platformers
- HTML5 for Game Developers. Video session that introduce game developers to the web programming model.
- Monkey - Programming language that targets many languages including JS. Demo version is free for non-commercial usage.
- Tutorial: No Tears Guide to HTML5 Games
- Simple canvas game tutorial - Doodle jump on canvas in 6KB of code by Michal Budzynski.
- Create a Mobile HTML5 RPG
- Pixie - HTML5 based pixel editor. Demo Editor's note: This might have to go to an "applications" page.
- Stick Portal
- Liberated Pixel Cup Demo
- HTML5 Game Development - Portal focused on HTML5 game development.
- playtomic - Commercial service providing analytics, leaderboards etc. services for games. Provides HTML5/JS API in addition to AS2/AS3 ones.
- HTML5 Game Template