StAXON - JSON via StAX
StAXON lets you read and write JSON using the Java Streaming API
for XML (
javax.xml.stream). StAXON acts as a door opener for JSON to powerful XML related technologies like
- XSL transformations (XSLT)
- XML binding API (JAXB)
- XML Schema Definition (XSD)
- XPath, XQuery, ...
- Support for JAXB and JAX-RS
- Trigger JSON arrays via XML processing instruction
- Full XML namespace support
- Support the JSON Processing API (JSR-353), Jackson and Gson as JSON streaming backends
- Memory efficient, even for very large documents
- It's pretty fast (benchmark)...
The Downloads page provides Maven instructions and individual download links.
Visit the GitHub project.
StAXON is available under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
(c) 2011, 2012 Odysseus Software