Swish Concurrency Engine
The Swish Concurrency Engine is a framework used to write fault-tolerant programs with message-passing concurrency. It uses the Chez Scheme programming language and embeds concepts from the Erlang programming language. Swish also provides a web server. A Swish program is a Microsoft Windows console application that can also be run as a service.
Build system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Cygwin with bash, git, graphviz, grep, perl, texlive, etc.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Microsoft Windows Software Development Kit - Windows 10.0.16299
- NSIS 2.46
Target system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later. A 64-bit version is required to run code compiled for 64-bit Windows.
- Administrator rights for the installation
Make the documentation
doc/swish.pdf is the design book.
Run the tests
Change the name of the executable, the product name, or the version number
Run the read-eval-print loop (repl)
Make the 32-bit install
The install placed is in the
bin folder. Its name depends on the
software-product-name defined in