Becopay payment gateway for Magento 2
Tags: online payment, payment, payment gateway, becopay, magento2
Requires at least: 2.0.0
Tested up to: 2.2.6
License: Apache 2.0
You must have a Becopay merchant account to use this plugin. It's free and easy to sign-up for a becopay merchant account.
How to install
Before you begin, make sure that you have installed Composer. In your terminal, go to the Magento folder and run the following commands:
bin/magento maintenance:enable composer clear-cache composer require becopay/magento2-becopay-gateway:* bin/magento setup:upgrade rm -rf var/di var/generation generated/code && bin/magento setup:di:compile rm -rf pub/static/* && bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy en_US <additional locales, e.g.: de_DE> bin/magento maintenance:disable
How to update
bin/magento maintenance:enable composer clear-cache composer update becopay/magento2-becopay-gateway bin/magento setup:upgrade rm -rf var/di var/generation generated/code && bin/magento setup:di:compile rm -rf pub/static/* && bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy en_US <additional locales, e.g.: de_DE> bin/magento maintenance:disable
Configure the plugin in Magento
Before you begin, make sure that you have set up your Becopay payment gateway.
Configure the Becopay plugin in your Magento admin panel:
- Log in to your Magento admin panel.
- In the left navigation bar, go to
Stores > Configuration.
- In the menu, go to
Sales > Payment Methods.
- Click Required Settings and fill out the following fields:
- Enable/Disable - Select
Enableto enable Becopay Payment Gateway.
- Title - Allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option as on the checkout page.
- Mobile - Enter the phone number you registered in the Becopay here.If you don't have Becopay merchat account register here.
- Api Base Url - Enter Becopay api base url here. If you don't have Becopay merchat account register here.
- Merchant Api Key - Enter your Becopay Api Key here. If you don't have Becopay merchat account register here.
- Order Status after payment - Status given to orders after the payment has been completed
- Payment From Applicable Countries - Payment options limited to specific countries
- Sort Order - Add Gateway list sort number
- Click on Save Config For the changes you made to be effected.
Plugin Callback URL
- GitHub Issues
- Open an issue if you are having issues with this plugin
- Becopay support
- Technical documentation
Would you like to help with this project? Great! You don't have to be a developer, either. If you've found a bug or have an idea for an improvement, please open an issue and tell us about it.
If you are a developer wanting contribute an enhancement, bug fix or other patch to this project, please fork this repository and submit a pull request detailing your changes. We review all PRs!
This open source project is released under the Apache 2.0 license which means if you would like to use this project's code in your own project you are free to do so. Speaking of, if you have used our code in a cool new project we would like to hear about it! Please send us an email.
Please refer to the LICENSE file that came with this project.