Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of BEdita 3.7.0 corylus*.
All 3.6.0 instances should be upgraded to this last stable version. For this version a lot of work has been done under the hood so you wouldn't see many cosmetic changes.
Main changes are:
improved REST API adding several functionality like
- get collection of objects and posters by comma separated id #765, #767
- filter objects by URL query string #744
- ability to customize the URL query string supported for every endpoint
- show all custom properties also those not populated #763
- saving custom properties #761
- ability to request objects related embedded in main objects data #768
improved the calendar view in Events module
if you need to handle events' dates before 1000 AD now you can #670.
date_itemsis empty simply alter table changing
end_dateto BIGINT. If you have data in
date_itemsyou need to follow the instructions you can see launching the shell script
$ cd /path/to/bedita $ ./cake.sh migration_date_items help
Cache::config('redis_cache_name', array( 'engine' => 'Redis', 'prefix' => 'myapp_', 'duration' => '+1 hour', ));
// with BEdita user echo $gravatar->image($user); // go directly with email echo $gravatar->image('firstname.lastname@example.org');
See also the changelog for all changes.
Moreover you can find a new documentation about REST API at http://bedita.readthedocs.org
(*) “corylus” is a genus of deciduous trees and large shrubs native to the temperate Northern Hemisphere.