Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added "current" to list of Slackware releases.
- Added code to handle users providing brl-fetch an Arch Linux mirror with
unquoted/escaped shell variables.
- Added cross pixmap support.
- Added resolvconf support.
- Added support for multiple localegen lines.
- Added warning when default init does not exist.
strat -r ... zshescaping restriction via sourcing zprofile.
- Fixed fetch handling of Clear Linux.
- Fixed reboot handling after hijacking systems with PID1 provided by SysV init.
- Generalized brl-fetch user/group handling.
- Implemented work-around for Chromium/Electron/et al TZ bug.
- Improved hijack distro name detection to handle MX Linux. (Note other issues
with Bedrock Linux/MX Linux compatibility are known at this time.)
- Various minor UI tweaks.
makepkgand similar programs restricted by default via new
- Add snap and flatpak items to bedrock.conf
- Added delay between etcfs overrides, which fixes
etcfs-override files such as /etc/environment.
- Added confirmation prompt to installer when hijacking.
- Added sanity checks to installer for WSL and LVM global directories.
stratnow sets SHELL=/bin/sh when restricted, as crossfs SHELL entries do
not work when restricted.
- Improved various error messages.
- Added experimental brl-fetch support for Clear Linux, Slackware, and Solus.
- Various minor fixes.
- Fixed various issues with init/initrd system for some distros.
- Fixed hidden init-selection menu with Ubuntu
- Fixed systemd freezing with Fedora
- Fixed doubling of output due to lingering plymouthd with Fedora
- Added code to handle various conflicts automatically
- Automatically handle machine-id conflicts
- Automatically clean up dangling /etc/resolv.conf symlinks which confuse some networking software.
- Various and improvements fixes to brl-fetch
brl fetch --helpdescription of -i flag.
brl fetch --releases debian
brl fetch gentoolocale configuration.
- Fixed mirror-prefix handling for Fedora.
brl fetch fedorastep count.
- Various reliability improvements for etcfs
- Increased defensiveness of handling of libfuse-provided values.
- Simplified injection logic
- Added new
Exec*fields to crossfs ini filter
- Fixed brl-repair/enable handling of missing directories
- Fixed brl-which recognition of
- Fixed brl-apply failing to apply new bedrock.conf share/bind fields
- Fixed brl-update unnecessary error message
- Added lsmod to brl-report.
- Fixed bedrock.conf comment typo.