This release significantly overhauls bee-queue, adding promise support, fixing race conditions, improving tests, and adding new features (delayed jobs) and performance flags (storeJobs). It should be nearly backwards-compatible, as it continues to support callbacks.
- Upgrade node-redis to 2.7.1
Note that redis connection options now match the latest redis.
- Implement delayed jobs
- Implement fixed, exponential backoff strategies
- Add promise support
- Fix race conditions in tests
- Add new performance settings
- Emit stalled event for stalled jobs
- Implement graceful shutdown
- Support user-specified jobids (should be non-numeric)
- Add timeout, stacktraces to job options