Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release significantly overhauls bee-queue, adding promise support, fixing race conditions, improving tests, and adding new features (delayed jobs) and performance flags (storeJobs). It should be nearly backwards-compatible, as it continues to support callbacks.
- Upgrade node-redis to 2.7.1
Note that redis connection options now match the latest redis.
- Implement delayed jobs
- Implement fixed, exponential backoff strategies
- Add promise support
- Fix race conditions in tests
- Add new performance settings
- Emit stalled event for stalled jobs
- Implement graceful shutdown
- Support user-specified jobids (should be non-numeric)
- Add timeout, stacktraces to job options