As of Jan 2013, I will stop maintaining this fork. I has become the maintainer of the official jQTouch.
I would like spend some time porting splitview and other features to the official branch. If you like to see it happens much sooner, please consider making a donation:
- iPad splitscreen layout,
- Most accurate apple theme,
- iScroll integration,
- Grid layout with badge,
- Radio button (Check group, and toolbar radio) with no js,
- CSS enhancements such as navibar, span-width buttons, buttonset,
- Mail layout css and example,
- Webkit gradient for buttons,
- Working landscape mode with toolbar height auto-shrink,
See the demo here
- Demo, The main demo with iPad split-screen support with automatically iPhone adaption, iscroll on apple theme.
- Labnote, Blog for tips and hints on developing Html5 / webkit / jqtouch app.
Create powerful mobile apps with just HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
jQTouch is a jQuery plugin with native animations, automatic navigation, and themes for mobile WebKit browsers like iPhone, Nexus One, and Palm Pre.
- Easy to install. Get up and running in a few minutes.
- Entirely customizable with selector options
- Theme support, including default Apple and jQTouch custom themes
- Callback functions throughout, including swipe and orientation change detection
- Page history management and CSS3 page transitions, including 3d flip
- Easily allow apps to run in fullscreen mode with custom icons and startup screens
- The power of jQuery to build AJAX applications
- New demos: Clock and Todo
Watch this video preview to see it in action.
Please consider donating so we can keep making jQTouch.
Created by David Kaneda.
Maintained by Jonathan Stark.
Special thanks to pinch/zoom.
(c) 2009 by jQTouch project members. See LICENSE.txt for license.