- iScroll integration,
- Grid layout with badge
- Webkit gradient for buttons,
- Fixes to landscape mode,
See the demo here: Demo.
Create powerful mobile apps with just HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
jQTouch is a jQuery plugin with native animations, automatic navigation, and themes for mobile WebKit browsers like iPhone, Nexus One, and Palm Pre.
- Easy to install. Get up and running in a few minutes.
- Entirely customizable with selector options
- Theme support, including default Apple and jQTouch custom themes
- Callback functions throughout, including swipe and orientation change detection
- Page history management and CSS3 page transitions, including 3D flip
- Failover to 2D animations for devices that don't support 3D
- Easily allow apps to run in fullscreen mode with custom icons and startup screens
- The power of jQuery to build AJAX applications
- New demos: Clock and Todo
Watch this video preview to see it in action.
Created by David Kaneda.
Special thanks to pinch/zoom.
(c) 2009-2011 by jQTouch project members. See LICENSE.txt for license.