$ git clone http://github.com/gmarik/vundle.git ~/.vim/bundle/vundle
Install configured bundles:
Windows users see Vundle for Windows
Vundle allows to:
- keep track and configure your scripts right in
- install configured scripts (aka bundle)
- update configured scripts
- search by name all available vim scripts
- clean unused scripts up
- run above actions in a single keypress with interactive mode
- manages runtime path of your installed scripts
- regenerates helptag atomatically
:h vundle vimdoc for more details.
See gmarik's vimrc for working example.
If you have an interesting example, feel free to send a pull request with link to your config. Thx!
- redlinesoftware - for lending me 24" monitor!
- Marc Jeanson - vim dude I always bug for help...;)
- Brad Anderson (windows support)
- Ryan W
- and others
Inspiration and ideas from
- Vundle was developed and tested with Vim 7.3 on
- Vundle tries to be as KISS as possible
Vundle is a work in progress so any ideas/patches appreciated
- √ activate newly added bundles on .vimrc reload or after :BundleInstall
- √ use preview window for search results
- √ vim documentation
- √ put vundle to bundles/ too(will fix vundle help)
- √ tests
- improve error handling
- handle dependencies
- allow specify revision/version?
- search by description as well
- show description in search results
- instead sourcing .vimrc before installation come up with another solution
- make it rock!