This is an official Release Build for the Beetlecoin Desktop Wallet available on Mac, Windows, and Linux based systems governed by the MIT LICENSE.
This Release is not mandatory but is suggested to prevent issue.
Changes in Release - 184.108.40.206 (Since Release - 220.127.116.11)
- [Codebase] Fix Lock bug
- [Codebase] Improved Speed and Memory Usage
- [Codebase] Spork 20 Implemented to manage the MN Winner Minimum Age
Snapshot of the Chain (Bootstrap)
It contains the blocks, chainstate and zerocoin folders which must all be replaced in your C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\BeetleCoin folder.
Known Issues in Release - 18.104.22.168
Check out current issues here.
How to Contribute
- Fork the beetledev/Wallet repository.
- Create a new branch for each feature or improvement.
- Send a pull request from each feature branch to the develop branch.
- Please verify that your bug is an actual issue.
- If you are sure you have found a bug, open an issue against this repository.