Resources for your B2X300 3D printer. Here you'll find extra parts you can add to your printer, printing profiles and others.
Repository Usage & Contributing Guide
master branch on this repository is automatically mirrored from BEEVERYCREATIVE's internal git server to GitHub. This means that the
master branch acts as a public branch. All changes must first be published to the internal Git server and will automatically self-propagate to GitHub.
To develop experimental and instable features you should do so on a feature branch. Feature branches should always be named according to the following convention:
To merge a feature into the
master branch you should open a merge-request that should be approved by at least one peer and must neccessarily go through a Quality Assessment procedure.
To add content to the project, make sure you are in the correct branch and then add or modify the contents of the project according to the following rules:
- Related files should be grouped under the same folder.
- The folder should be archived under the correct category (according to the current file structure).
- The name of the folder should be written in english with the first letter of each word capitalized.
- The name of the folder should state clearly its contents.
- Don't save several versions of the same contents. That's what
githistory is for.
- In each folder there should always be an instructions file in Markdown ou PDF format on how to use the files.
- Everytime you include an STL file, please include a render of such file.
- When in doubt, use
3D Printed Parts/Spool Holderas a template.