The development happens on "develop" branch here: https://github.com/beeverycreative/beethefirst-software/tree/develop
How to build on Linux (builds BEESOFT for Linux, MAC OS and Windows)
NOTE: there are tools ont the list that we use for development of even other projects.
#Install JDK 8: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get -y install oracle-java8-installer sudo apt-get -y install oracle-java8-set-default
sudo apt-get install libjava3d-java sudo cp /usr/share/java/j3d*.jar /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/lib/ext/
sudo apt-get install libjava3d-jni sudo cp /usr/lib/jni/libj3dcore-ogl.so /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/lib/amd64/
sudo pip install pyusb sudo pip install pyserial
#Install Nautilus: sudo apt-get -y install nautilus-open-terminal nautilus -q
#Install Git and Other tools: sudo apt-get -y install git mesa-utils chromium-browser gitg vim ant
#Install NetBeans IDE and build the application
- Git clone the BEESOFT repositorie
- Change to "development" branch: git checkout development
- Install NetBeans 8, Java SE version
- Open NetBeans
- Open the project "beesoft-app"
- Do the "Clean and Build" of the project "beesfot-app"
- You can find the BEESOFT application on the folders: beethefirst-software/beesoft-app/beesoft-usb/target/linux
BEESOFT is the software that works with BEETHEFIRST. It's open source software adapted form ReplicatorG.
ReplicatorG is an open-source GCode based controller for RepRap / CNC machines. It has 3 main goals:
- Be as simple to use, and as easy to install as possible.
- Be driver oriented and abstract the GCode away, allowing users to easily create drivers for their own machine.
- Support as much of the GCode specification as possible.
For more information, see the website at: http://www.replicat.org
ReplicatorG is an open source project, owned by nobody and supported by many.
ReplicatorG was forked from Arduino in August 2008.
See changelog.txt for a list of changes in each version.
People who have worked on ReplicatorG include:
A full list of contributers is in contributers.txt