Table of Contents
- Setup - The basics of getting started with fastly
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
This module makes the public-ip-list Fastly API available through a hiera data source.
Beginning with fastly
You can use fastly from other modules, either by using a lookup function, or by including the fastly class in your module.
- Use a lookup function. (works in Puppet 4.9 onwards)
- Include the class and refer to a variable. (works in Puppet 4.9 onwards)
include fastly $fastly_public_ips = $fastly::addresses
- Call the
fastly::public_ip_listfunction (works in Puppet 4.7 onwards)
$fastly_public_ips = fastly::public_ip_list()
The "examples" directory has examples of both methods of using the data source.
The module has one optional class, called "fastly", which you may choose to include in your code.
The module defines a hiera data source which provides a single hiera entry called "fastly::addressess".