Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Merged TX and RX images. You can write this image file onto the SD cards for both RX and TX Raspberries. The devices change their roles accordingly depending on wether a camera is connected or not. In short: Raspberry with camera behaves like a TX device, Raspberry without camera behaves like a RX device.
- Removed message flood to systemd journal of TX to avoid growth of log files. This allows for long running TX devices.
- Fixes "Trouble injecting" bug
- Supports 5GHz cards like CSL-300 and TP-LINK TL-WDN3200
- Init-scripts have been replaced by systemd services. For example, the TX service can now be stopped like this:
sudo systemctl stop wbctxd
- New wifibroadcast version: This one supports rx status information
- New Frsky-OSD: The OSD is now enabled by default showing the signal strength of the receiving cards. If you prefer a plain camera image you can disable the OSD:
sudo systemctl disable osd
- Improved Raspberry 2 support for RX