Yet Another Stream Encoder for Android
Yasea is an Android streaming client. It encodes YUV and PCM data from camera and microphone to H.264/AAC, encapsulates in FLV and transmits over RTMP.
non-gpuimage for demo without GPUImage module.
android-16 for Android API 16+.
aac-hev2 for Youtube live broadcast that is not compatible with conventional flash media players.
- Android mini API 21.
- H.264/AAC hard encoding.
- H.264 soft encoding.
- RTMP streaming with state callback handler.
- Portrait and landscape dynamic orientation.
- Front and back cameras hot switch.
- Recording to MP4 while streaming.
- Beautiful filters with GPUImage.
- Acoustic echo cancellation and automatic gain control support.
You may build your own private RTMP server srs. Remember to modify the URL by yourself. Have fun!
NOTE if you feel high latency, please check your bandwidth limits and player buffering.