Version: 184.108.40.206 (2013-03-20)
NEWS and CHANGES:
- NullFormatter provided
- model.Row: Changed Ctor parameter ordering, move seldom used to the end.
- model.Row: Add methods .get(), .as_dict() and len operator (related to: #27).
behave.compatas compatibility layer for Python versions.
- issue #117: context.execute_steps() should also support steps with multi-line text or table
- issue #116: SummaryReporter shows list of failing scenarios (provided by: roignac).
- issue #112: Improvement to AmbiguousStep error diagnostics
- issue #74: django-behave module now available at pypi (done: 2012-10-04).
- issue #27: Row should support .get() to be more dict-like
- issue #135: Avoid leaking globals between step modules.
- issue #114: No blank lines when option --no-skipped is used (provided by: florentx).
- issue #111: Comment following @wip tag results in scenario being ignored
- issue #83: behave.__main__:main() Various sys.exit issues
- issue #80: source file names not properly printed with python 3.3.0
- issue #62: --format=json: Background steps are missing (fixed: some time ago).
- issue #98: Summary should include the names of the first X tests that failed (solved by: #116).
Version: 220.127.116.11 (2013-02-10)
- "progress" formatter added (from jenisy-repo).
- Add "issue.features/" to simplify verification/validation of issues (from jenisy-repo).
- issue #107: test/ directory gets installed into site-packages
- issue #99: Layout variation "a directory containing your feature files" is broken for running single features
- issue #96: Sub-steps failed without any error info to help debug issue
- issue #85: AssertionError with nested regex and pretty formatter
- issue #84: behave.runner behave does not reliably detected failed test runs
- issue #75: behave @list_of_features.txt is broken.
- issue #73: current_matcher is not predictable.
- issue #72: Using GHERKIN_COLORS caused an TypeError.
- issue #70: JUnitReporter: Generates invalid UTF-8 in CDATA sections (stdout/stderr output) when ANSI escapes are used.
- issue #69: JUnitReporter: Fault when processing ScenarioOutlines with failing steps
- issue #67: JSON formatter cannot serialize tables.
- issue #66: context.table and context.text are not cleared.
- issue #65: unrecognized --tag-help argument.
- issue #64: Exit status not set to 1 even there are failures in certain cases (related to: #52)
- issue #63: 'ScenarioOutline' object has no attribute 'stdout'.
- issue #35: "behave --format=plain --tags @one" seems to execute right scenario w/ wrong steps
- issue #32: "behave ... --junit-directory=xxx" fails for more than 1 level
- issue #81: Allow defining steps in a separate library.
- issue #78: Added references to django-behave (pull-request).
- issue #77: Does not capture stdout from sub-processes
- issue #109: Insists that implemented tests are not implemented (not reproducable)
- issue #100: Forked package installs but won't run on RHEL.
- issue #88: Python 3 compatibility changes (=> use 2to3 tool instead).
- issue #106: When path is to a feature file only one folder level usable (same as #99).
- issue #105: behave's exit code only depends on the last scenario of the last feature (same as #95).
- issue #95: Failed test run still returns exit code 0 (same as #84, #64).
- issue #94: JUnit format does not handle ScenarioOutlines (same as #69).
- issue #92: Output from --format=plain shows skipped steps in next scenario (same as #35).
- issue #34: "behave --version" runs features, but shows no version (same as #30)
Version 1.2.2 - August 21, 2012
- Fix for an error when an assertion message contains Unicode characters.
- Don't repr() the step text in snippets to avoid turning Unicode text into backslash hell.
Version 1.2.1 - August 19, 2012
- Fixes for JSON output.
- Move summary reporter and snippet output to stderr.
Version 1.2.0 - August 18, 2012
- Changed step name provided in snippets to avoid issues with the @step decorator.
- Use setup to create console scripts.
- Fixed installation on Windows.
- Fix ANSI escape sequences for cursor movement and text colourisation.
- Fixes for various command-line argument issues.
- Only print snippets once per unique step.
- Reworked logging capture.
- Fixes for dry-run mode.
- General fixes.
Version 1.1.0 - January 23, 2012
- Context variable now contains current configuration.
- Context values can now be tested for (
name in context) and deleted.
__file__now available inside step definition files.
- Fixes for various formatting issues.
- Add support for configuration files.
- Add finer-grained controls for various things like log capture, coloured output, etc.
- Fixes for tag handling.
- Various documentation enhancements, including an example of full-stack testing with Django thanks to David Eyk.
- Split reports into a set of modules, add junit output.
- Added work-in-progress ("wip") mode which is useful when developing new code or new tests. See documentation for more details.
Version 1.0.0 - December 5, 2011
- Initial release