WooCommerce Filter Orders by Coupon
- Requires WordPress 3.8+, WooCommerce 2.2+
- Contributors: Beka Rice, SkyVerge
- Like this? We always appreciate donations
- Current version: 1.1.0
- License: GPLv3
Does exactly what you think :) This plugin adds a new filtering option to the orders screen. This allows you to filter your orders by the coupon used within the order.
While you can search for the coupon used, this isn't ideal to find orders that have used a coupon, as you may have product names that contain the coupon name. This plugin adds a filtering option to return exact results for orders that have used a particular coupon.
Only coupons that are "published" (no drafts) will be available in the filtering dropdown. If you have no published coupons, this dropdown will not show.
2017.06.27 - version 1.1.0
- Feature: Add support for GitHub Updater
- Misc: Code cleanup
2015.07.27 - version 1.0.1
- Misc: WooCommerce 2.4 compatibility
2015.03.06 - version 1.0.0
- Initial Release