Breathe is a minimalist theme for the Ghost blogging platform. Mostly a derivative of the Zen Habit's theme
zh2, which is uncopyrighted.
This theme works with Ghost 0.6 or newer.
If you are hosting your own Ghost installation, follow these steps:
- Go to the releases page and download the latest release.
- If you are hosting your own Ghost installation, unzip the tarball file into
- Restart Node. How you do this will depend on your actual server setup.
- Login into your blog, go to
Settingsand pick up
It is recommended that you configure the
posts per page setting to
You can create a menu and it will be displayed at the top, near the blog's title.
This theme does not display:
- Links to author pages
- Post cover images
- Blog cover images
- Authors' avatars
- Fix pagination showing up in static pages
- First version
If you want to play around, you'll need:
- Gulp (
npm install -g gulp)
Install the required packages with:
You can build a release with:
You can have a daemon watching for changes in the Less files and recompiling them with: