Update: Sep 29, 2018
This project is no longer maintained. I decided to leave Micro.blog and will not be working on Pico anymore. Since the code is open source, please feel free to fork it and maintain your own version.
Thanks to everyone who used Pico and supported the project. It's one of the most fun projects I've worked on.
Pico: A Micro.blog client for Android
This project is still very early! I threw it together just so I'd have a way to post to Micro.blog from my Android phone. It's evolving into a more fully fledged client, but it still has a long way to go.
The project uses the MIT license and requires Android version 7.1 or later. Built with Android Studio 3.1.3 against Android SDK 27. If you have trouble building the project, please make sure your copy of Android Studio is up-to-date.
Feel free to fork it or submit PRs, or just to try it out yourself.
- Create a new app token from your Micro.blog account page
- Copy the token you just created
- Run Pico and you should see a dialog asking for your app token (if you don't, please let me know!)
- Paste in your app token and tap "Save"
- Chat to me on Micro.blog about Pico! I'm @belle
- Take a look at the issues here on GitHub to contribute to the source