Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
New in this release
- Removed non essential ajax calls.
- Added loading splash.
- Fixed infinite loop issue with file permissions.
- Added helpful tip to initial page load.
- Improved arrow key navigation when editing a number.
In this release:
- Files are now split up instead of being a single index.php file.
- Documentation for the API is now served via a web page in %rootOfPhonebook%/API/
- An Easter egg has been added.
- The legend has been fixed so that the layout is fixed in place when the window resizes.
- Numbers are now sorted by score and number.
- Fixed issue where on load the page synchronously waited for the tags message and would freeze the page.
- Modified search algorithm to search using partial tags.
- Added limits to the search API (How many should it pull from the database at one time?)
- Fixed screen drawing/timing issue (Screen would flicker during a search).
- IE Compatibility added. (Tested only in IE 11)
- Search procedure on client side now cancels requests if a change happens.