Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the GSet wiki!
- GSet API: An API reflecting the GSet library version 1.0.0
- Learn about the GVS pattern This blog post offers some insight into GSet, though it is not a tutorial for using the code.
- Roadmap describing the few improvements desired in GSet.
What is GSet?
GSet offers a structured approach to indirect object manipulation. A GSet instance accesses and alters it's source according to a scheme.
GSet increases developer productivity by homogenizing the creation of -- and interface for -- privileged objects, methods, and properties.
- Segregate public/API and private/core features and development.
- Protect integral objects from untrusted routines.
- Provide "fresh" object data to external routines, instead of stale properties or exposing object references.