Skip to content
- cssnano will no longer
console.warn any messages when using deprecated
options; these are now sent to PostCSS. You will be able to see them if you
use a PostCSS runner with built-in messages support, or alternately by
postcss-browser-reporter in your plugins list.
- Prepares support for
grid identifier reduction by adding it to the list
of optimisations turned off when
options.safe is set to
- Adds support for normalizing
unicode-range descriptors. Values will
be converted when the code matches
f in the same place on both sides
of the range. So,
u+2000-2fff can be converted to
u+2100-2fff will be left as it is.
- Resolves an integration issue with
would attempt to be parsed.
- Adds a new option to normalize wrapping quotes for strings & joining
multiple-line strings into a single line. This optimisation can potentially
reduce the final gzipped size of your CSS file.
- Resolves an issue where
display: list-item inline flow would be normalized
inline list-item rather than
inline-list-item (thanks to @mattbasta).
- Adds support for normalizing multiple values for the
display property. For
block flow can be simplified to
- Further improves CSS mixin handling; semicolons will no longer be stripped
from rules as well as declarations.
- Resolves an issue where the semicolon was being incorrectly stripped
from CSS mixins.
- Resolves an issue where the
safe flag was not being persisted across
multiple files (thanks to @techmatt101).
- Improves performance of the reducePositions transform by testing
hasOwnProperty instead of using an array of object keys.
- Removes the redundant