Webpack-mix config. You can still integrate it with Craft - instructions in the readme.This repo is still kept current but perhaps you could try out my newer
An agency-battletested production-ready boilerplate to help you get you started in Craft CMS 3.
This process will get you setup with a new project locally.
- Create a local database for your new project (Sequel Pro is a good choice)
- In your terminal,
cd/TO/YOUR/PROJECTS/DIRECTORYand create a new project with this boilerplate:
create-project ben-rogerson/craft-gulp --stability dev PROJECT_NAME
and run the
./craft setupcommand that՚s mentioned at the end
- Open your project directory and install the packages
cd PROJECT_NAME && npm i
- Activate the asset-rev plugin
./craft install/plugin assetrev
- Add a link with Valet or Homestead to the
valet link PROJECT_NAME]
PROJECT_NAME/package.jsonand update the dev url in
- Start your dev server with
- Code like a pro.
Be sure to enable the rest of the installed plugins within Craft.
- Automatic updates with Browsersync
- Cachebusting with Querystring
- Breakpoint Display Helper
- First class ES6+ Transpiling
- JS Modules (import/export)
- Globals (browserify-shim)
- Compression for GIF/JPG/PNG/SVG
- SVG Sprite Conversion
npm run build
- All of the above but no Browsersync or Sourcemaps
- Cachebusting with Manifest