#homecontrol ##Control your home with your voice
Parses your voice and executes commands based on input.
Some commands it understands:
- 'Turn office lights on'
- 'Turn the house red.'
- 'Turn upstairs lights blue.'
- 'Set temperature to 68'
- 'Turn living room into a rainbow.'
- 'Set staircase brightness to 5.' (1-10 scale)
- Intelligent parsing of command text to figure out what you want to do
- Uses google's amazing voice parsing
What you need:
- Phillips Hue lighting - For lighting control
- Nest Learning Thermostat - For temperature control
How it Works:
- phue library - For controlling Phillips Hue lighting
- flac - command line tool to convert wav to flac
- Create a settings.py. See example_settings.py for an example configuration