WordPres No Formatting Plugin
Allows publishing of pages or posts without any additional formatting or HTML.
The only content displayed to the user is the contents of the post_content field (the main editor field).
- Add plugin to /wp-content/plugins/ directory and activate
- Navigate to post you want to publish without formatting
- Add a custom field (may need to enable via "screen options" in top-right corner) entited "no_formatting"
- Set the value to 1 or true
- Hit publish
- Viewing the post or page will now only display the post content, no sidebar, header, footer, etc.