A theremin-esque "musical instrument" powered by [NAudio] (http://naudio.codeplex.com/) and the Microsoft Kinect.
Uses [WpfKinectHelper] (https://github.com/bencentra/WpfKinectHelper) for interfacing with the Kinect.
How to Use
- Run the program and hit the "Play" button. The sine wave should begin to play. Hit "Stop" to stop the wave.
- Stand in front of your Kinect. Once your skeleton is detected, you can begin to make music!
- Use your right hand to control the frequency of the sine wave (top of screen = higher pitch, bottom = lower).
- Use your left hand to control the volume of the wave (top = louder, bottom = quieter).
- Options on the left allow you to change the "key" (root note), your handedness (swap hands for frequency and amplitude control), and the use of guides (enabled = discrete notes, disabled = all frequencies).
To-Do's / Future Improvements
- Control refinement and improvement
- Labels for each note when guides are enabled