Phanary is a lightning-fast fantasy RPG audio solution. Running completely in-browser, it's a free app for desktop and mobile that excels at finding and playing atmospheric music and sound effects for games like D&D and Pathfinder. Phanary is meant to be used in a Game Master's preparation and improvisation, and to be quick and streamlined enough to smoothly handle the party going somewhere unexpected.
Try it now at: http://phanary.com
With the focus on speed and usability, Phanary offers features like:
- Atmospheres: intuitively group sounds and music into soundscapes, then fade between them with the click of a button
- One-shots: manually fire a cinematic suspense tone after a plot twist, or set the sound of pouring ale to play every 15 to 30 seconds
- Auto-play: with results that update as-you-type, assemble and play a convincing soundscape in seconds
- Customization: change one-shots frequencies, tweak track volumes, rename atmospheres, and recreate specific settings from your campaign through rich sound layering
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/bencodrington/phanary/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/bencodrington/phanary (More information on how to do this coming soon!)
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any issues at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2017 Ben Codrington
The project code is licensed under the 3-Clause BSD License.