This application is specifically designed for the VandyHacks team's interview process. It pulls signups/cancellations from Calendly and puts it into Slack so we can allocate who on board interviews which applicants.
- Change the service name in serverless.yml
- Feel free to change the name of the function (currently
- Get a Slack webhook URL
serverless deployin terminal (must have AWS credentials already setup and installed serverless from npm/yarn/pnpm)
- Change the environment variable
slackWebhookin Lambda to the URL from step 3
- Get your Calendly API token. Your account must be at least premium.
- Take the URL for your function (can be found in your terminal output from step 4. Alternatively, you can put your function behind Cloudfront or similar) and create a webhook subscription in Calendly
- Test it out! It should work now