This extension needs to match your version of spree.
As of 1/29/2010, this extension is very new. Please help us make it more robust.
Current through commit b39704ab5f990cbe5409cc3052c2a107c219d202 on git://github.com/railsdog/spree.git
git clone git://github.com/railsdog/spree.git
Approach #1: (throw away all spree changes newer than this gem)
git reset --hard b39704ab5f990cbe5409cc3052c2a107c219d202
Approach #2: (bring this gem up to date with current spree)
- see .erb changes that need to be replicated here in haml
git diff b39704ab5f990cbe5409cc3052c2a107c219d202
- fork this gem
- implement haml version of changes shown in git diff output above
- send a pull request for the work you did to be picked up here
- create your database.yml (copy database.yml.example?)
sudo rake gems:install
sudo gem install jeweler
sudo gem uninstall spree -v 0.9.99
sudo gem install pkg/spree-0.9.99.gem
- create spree project from gem with ‘spree’ command
- navigate to project root
- follow spree new project instructions, such as rake db:bootstrap
script/extension install git://github.com/bendyworks/theme-default-haml
Keeping this up to date with spree changes at git://github.com/railsdog/spree is not going to happen in real-time. Instead, this project will pull in a batch of changes at once.
If you fork to implement newer .erb changes, then please modify the commit version throughout this file to match the version of spree you brought the project up-to-date with and send a pull request.