sonLib is a compact C/Python library for sequence analysis in bioinformatics.
(c) 2006 - 2012 The Author(s). See
LICENSE.txt for details.
For basic data-structures in C it contains:
- array lists (automatically resizing)
- sets (backed by hashes)
- sorted sets (backed by an AVL tree)
- containers (for putting primitives into the above data-structures)
- better string functions
- simple exception mechanism
- logging functions
For bioinformatic data-structures it contains (or will contain):
- Fasta I/O functions
- MAF I/O functions
- Newick tree I/O functions
For more details see the Full README in doc/README