Performing highly comparative time-series analysis in Matlab using hctsa
This manual outlines the steps required to set up and implement highly comparative time-series analysis using the hctsa package, as described in our papers:
- B.D. Fulcher and N.S. Jones. hctsa: A computational framework for automated time-series phenotyping using massive feature extraction. Cell Systems 5, 527 (2017).
- B.D. Fulcher Feature-based time-series analysis. Feature Engineering for Machine Learning and Data Analytics, CRC Press, 87-116 (2018). (preprint here)
- S.S. Sethi, V. Zerbi, N. Wenderoth, A. Fornito, B.D. Fulcher. Structural connectome topology relates to regional BOLD signal dynamics in the mouse brain. Chaos 27, 047405 (2017) (preprint here).
- B.D. Fulcher & N.S. Jones. Highly comparative feature-based time-series classification. IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng. 26, 3026 (2014).
- B.D. Fulcher, M.A. Little, N.S. Jones. Highly comparative time-series analysis: the empirical structure of time series and their methods. J. Roy. Soc. Interface 10, 20130048 (2013).
- B.D. Fulcher, A.E. Georgieva, C.W.G. Redman, N.S. Jones. Highly comparative fetal heart rate analysis. 34th Ann. Int. Conf. IEEE EMBC 3135 (2012).