Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Improved compatibility with wide, 80+ column ANSI art.
- Improved compatibility with narrow, -80 column ANSI art.
- Much improved compatibility with late 1990s, 80 column ANSI art.
- Added new Display Option "Smear block characters" that applies CSS text-shadowing specifically on CP-437 block characters to reduce line artefacts on Windows operating systems.
- Added Celerity BBS | color codes support.
- Added Renegade BBS | color codes support.
- Added Telegard BBS ` color codes support.
- Added WVIV BBS |# pipe code support.
- Added WVIV BBS
♥heart code support.
- Added Apple IIgs and Commodore 64 palettes for 4-bit ANSI.
- Blinking text now works properly on non-black backgrounds.
- Change minimum Chromium version to 58.
- Simplified some of the JS source code.
- Horizontal tab C0 codes in ANSI art now always display the
○character when DOS control glyphs is enabled.
- Test case
- Test case
- Improved the accuracy of parsing of iCE color ANSIflags.
- Changed the ANSI slow blink timing (SGR5) to 500ms and fast blink (SGR6) to 300ms.
- Default CSS line-height value switched from
normalfor better compatibility with alt-fonts.
- Consolidated iCE Colors and VGA CSS classes to reduce duplication.
- Fixed issue 71 with the incorrect colour rendering of some RGB values.
- Fixed ultrawide ANSI art wrapping to the browser tab instead of overflowing with scrollbars.
- Fixed critical issue where a corrupt SAUCE font value breaks the ANSI render.
- Test case
- Test case
- Fixed welcome page not displaying Configure RetroTxt and Permissions Request example images.
@CLS@, it now does not automatically assume a PCBoard @-code file.
&characters breaking the end-of-line character count in ANSI text.
- Fixed RetroTxt unintentionally triggering when the browser plays audio/video media using
- Fixed Firefox Options sample text displaying a white shadow effect in Normal render mode.
/md/, most of the documentation is now located at the Wiki.
- Replaced non-working
- Removed the Smeared text render toggle as it has been replaced with the Smear block characters setting.
- Added a Focus mode toggle.
- Added Unscii 8 and Unscii 16 font support.
- Added Line wrap toggle to the information header when displaying ANSI/ECMA-48 text.
- Added preferred dark mode support for Chrome/Chromium 67+ browsers.
- Significantly reduced the tab memory usage after rendering ANSI/ECMA-48 text.
- Dropped the use of
- Significantly reduced the console spam when undetected ANSI control sequences are found.
scripts\parse_ansi.systo use ES5 Class expressions so the source code easier to follow.
- Added support for the following ECMA-48 controls.
- CHT Cursor Forward Tabulation, it acts as 4 forward space movements.
- Changed the horizontal behaviour of the ECMA-48 HVP command, it will now wrap to the maximum columns limit and then continue on the new row.
- Greatly expanded the unit test coverage of parse_ansi.js.
- Fixed, duplicate downloads are triggering with some binary file types such as woff fonts.
- Fixed, Save link as accidentally creating a new, empty
- Fixed ECMA-48 CUD bug where there were too many rows created.
- An error is now displayed when trying to load a
file:///with no content.