This is is a tmbundle for the Mac text editor TextMate. It contains snippets for every Block and Variable from the Tumblr custom themes docs as of July 2011. There are a lot of snippets in this bundle, about a megabyte's worth (which is pretty fucking big for a TextMate bundle). They have been organized in a manner that is similar to the theme docs, but some adjustments have been made to make the snippets easy accessible in the contextual menu.
- Added new photoset variables
- Added Exif variables.
- Maybe I'll clean up whatever is left sometime...
- Added tab triggers for nearly everything, smart ones too.
- Added things from David Kaneda's fork:
- Tumblr syntax language
- consolidated portrait snippets (really cool!)
- other stuff I'm forgetting
- Added markup to url snippets
- Added Staff Blog link.
- Created Addons group that contains links for generating a Tumblr Counter, adding the Streampad Player, and Adding Disqus comments.
- Moved Static file command to bottom with a new command that copies the entire document to the clipboard and opens up the New Theme Submission page.
- Added variables for Jump Pagination
- Added snippets for URLEncode variable transformation, Raw Audio urls, and Ajax Notes variables.
- Website commands open in default browser instead of in Web Preview window
- Added link to Tumblr's static file uploader
- Added 'Appearance Options' Group
- includes snippets for Custom Colors, Custom Fonts, Booleans, Custom Text, Custom Images, and Custom CSS.
- Initial Release
- Add Thimblr to a future version
- Add a link to the Custom CSS theme by Bill Israel and some other guy.
- Add more tab triggers
- Add snippets for 3rd-party Tumblr theme add-ons Might add more later.