Cause Effect Pairs Challenge
This version of the repo contains the Basic Python Benchmark. Future benchmarks may be included here as well and will be marked with git tags.
Executing this benchmark requires Python 2.7 along with the following packages:
- pandas (tested with version 10.1)
- sklearn (tested with version 0.13)
- numpy (tested with version 1.6.2)
- scipy (tested with version 0.10.)
To run the benchmark,
- Download the data
- Modify SETTINGS.json to point to the training and validation data on your system, as well as a place to save the trained model and a place to save the submission
- Train the model by running
- Make predictions on the validation set by running
- Make a submission with the output file
This benchmark took less than 10 minutes to execute on a Windows 8 laptop with 8GB of RAM and 4 cores at 2.7GHz.