- ascii-data-tools 12 A suite of tools for identifying, reading, enriching and editing ASCII data records.
- UIImage-Categories 4 An fork of Trevor Harmon's UIImage category methods, updated for the latest versions of iOS.
- nanoc-tilt 2 A filter for the nanoc (https://github.com/ddfreyne/nanoc), a static page generator, that lets you render your files with tilt (https://github.com/rtomayko/tilt).
- tennis-kata 2
- MacRuby 1 MacRuby is an implementation of Ruby 1.9 directly on top of Mac OS X core technologies such as the Objective-C runtime and garbage collector, the LLVM compiler infrastructure and the Foundation and…
Repositories contributed to
- alphagov/support 2 Forms to raise zendesk tickets to be used by various government department personnel
- alphagov/support-api 1 An API for processing GOV.UK named requests and anonymous feedback
- alphagov/info-frontend 2 Frontend for info pages to display user needs and performance data about a page on GOV.UK
- alphagov/hmrc-manuals-api 2 Provides an API for HMRC to publish manuals to GOV.UK
- alphagov/maslow 5 A tool to create and manage needs from the Need API
Contributions in the last year 1,305 total May 27, 2014 – May 27, 2015
Longest streak 8 days June 14 – June 21
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 2 commits to alphagov/static May 26
- Pushed 6 commits to alphagov/support May 21 – May 26
- Pushed 2 commits to alphagov/gds-api-adapters May 22
- Pushed 3 commits to alphagov/support-api May 21 – May 22
- Pushed 1 commit to dbfit/dbfit May 21
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #596 Remove the multivariate test of the alternate "report-a-problem" design
- Merged #238 Remove initialiser for PP
- Merged #53 Endpoint for each organisation with recent feedback counts