- ascii-data-tools 12 A suite of tools for identifying, reading, enriching and editing ASCII data records.
- UIImage-Categories 4 An fork of Trevor Harmon's UIImage category methods, updated for the latest versions of iOS.
- nanoc-tilt 2 A filter for the nanoc (https://github.com/ddfreyne/nanoc), a static page generator, that lets you render your files with tilt (https://github.com/rtomayko/tilt).
- tennis-kata 2
- MacRuby 1 MacRuby is an implementation of Ruby 1.9 directly on top of Mac OS X core technologies such as the Objective-C runtime and garbage collector, the LLVM compiler infrastructure and the Foundation and…
Repositories contributed to
- alphagov/specialist-publisher-rebuild 0 Publishing app for specialist documents and manuals on GOV.UK
- alphagov/whitehall 335 Inside Government: how the UK Government works, what it's doing, and how you can get involved.
- alphagov/support-api 1 An API for processing GOV.UK named requests and anonymous feedback
- alphagov/static 81 GOV.UK static files/resources
- alphagov/specialist-publisher 3 Publishing App for Specialist Documents and Manuals on GOV.UK
Contributions in the last year 1,474 total May 5, 2015 – May 5, 2016
Longest streak 7 days May 10 – May 16
Current streak 3 days May 3 – May 5
- Pushed 10 commits to alphagov/specialist-publisher-rebuild May 3 – May 5
- Pushed 1 commit to alphagov/specialist-publisher May 3
7 Pull Requests
- Open #743 Add the current release SHA to the footer
- Open #741 Wrap remote publishing calls
- Merged #738 Explicitly sort nav menu entries alphabetically
- Merged #737 Accessing '/' should redirect the user to '/manuals'
- Merged #736 Move specialist document titles into the document model, simplify ApplicationController
- Merged #735 Move finder navigation authorisation logic to Pundit
- Merged #708 List the formats alphabetically in navigation drop-down