- ascii-data-tools 12 A suite of tools for identifying, reading, enriching and editing ASCII data records.
- UIImage-Categories 4 An fork of Trevor Harmon's UIImage category methods, updated for the latest versions of iOS.
- nanoc-tilt 2 A filter for the nanoc (https://github.com/ddfreyne/nanoc), a static page generator, that lets you render your files with tilt (https://github.com/rtomayko/tilt).
- tennis-kata 2
- MacRuby 1 MacRuby is an implementation of Ruby 1.9 directly on top of Mac OS X core technologies such as the Objective-C runtime and garbage collector, the LLVM compiler infrastructure and the Foundation and…
Repositories contributed to
- alphagov/specialist-publisher-rebuild 0 Publishing app for specialist documents and manuals on GOV.UK
- alphagov/whitehall 348 Inside Government: how the UK Government works, what it's doing, and how you can get involved.
- alphagov/specialist-publisher 3 Publishing App for Specialist Documents and Manuals on GOV.UK
- alphagov/support-api 1 An API for processing GOV.UK named requests and anonymous feedback
- alphagov/static 81 GOV.UK static files/resources
1,496 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 19 commits to alphagov/specialist-publisher-rebuild May 23 – May 27
- Pushed 1 commit to alphagov/govuk_template May 26
6 Pull Requests
- Merged #780 Rename Document#save! to Document#save
- Merged #778 Simplify `document_presenter_spec`
- Merged #776 Generate specialist document test data using factory girl
- Closed #775 Document#save! should raise an exception on failure
- Merged #772 Don't set any defaults for Mongoid in production
- Merged #771 Don't read from MONGO_URI in development