#Sublime Text SilverStripe Package
SS versions 3.x and 2.4.x are supported. Works with Sublime Text v2/3.
- Syntax highlighting for .ss files
- Highlights SS markup within HTML attributes
- High contrast colors against surrounding HTML markup
- Support for Emmet
- Snippets for template files and PHP code
With Package Control (recommended):
- Run "Package Control: Install Package" command, find and install
- Restart Sublime Text
Press tab after typing any of the following to generate markup:
MUCH inspiration came from nrw's Handlebars ST2 package.