Clone this wiki locally
Personal Maid rules
If you'd like to share your rules with others, please add a link here. Thanks for helping build a community!
- jeff.triplett (GitLab)
- johndbritton, LaunchAgent
Ideas for Using Maid
Please share some general ideas about how to use maid
- Adding files to iTunes on Mac OS X (working - check the maid sample command)
- Moving files after a defined time (working - check the maid sample command)
- Deleting files after a defined time (working - check the maid sample command)
- Renaming files (idea, maybe using move?)
- Checking for several file-types/extensions at once (idea to make single rules more flexible)
- Clean out a working directory once a day. That is, put temporary files that you don't need to keep more than a day in
~/tmpand then have Maid automatically
trashthat folder and recreate it once a day.
... or check some Example Rules
- Release Process
- Ideas - Not yet added as "issues". Please add your own as GitHub issues!